Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Whooshing Sound From Toilet Did I Have A Mini Seizure/stroke Last Night?

Did i have a mini seizure/stroke last night? - whooshing sound from toilet

I am 14 years old, and women suffer from anorexia nervosa
I havent eaten since last Friday (I did not need to hear), and I'm hungry.

by 4 clock in the morning I got up and ran into the bathroom. I was so dizzy you couldnt see anything, but I found the toilet. had a kind of diarrhea and cramps in the worst of my life. I was blind, and everywhere in great pain. I walked over and I wanted to scream. I thought I would die.

I tried to fight against dizziness and blindness, so I left the bathroom and a towel around me "() are not used in any way and fell to the ground and lost consciousness.
When I came back to me, I think it was about five minutes later, and the world a kind of tour. I rose from the groundND, there was a ringing in the ears. I was very weak, but I have a few clothes and went to bed.

That's never happened before, and I have much experience with hunger. Im not in a very low weight at the time (even) still underweight, so I do not thin.

I have tried my symptoms and things that you could think of a crisis or a stroke, research, but I do not know much. After reading a little closer to heart failure. Is that what happened?

Please help me, I need to know
I will not die
and please tell me do not just eat, or I'm stupid. I want to know what happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment