Friday, February 12, 2010

Ap Bio Lab 8 Full Has Anyone Written A Conclusion For AP Bio Lab 8 On Population Genetics & Evolution?

Has anyone written a conclusion for AP Bio Lab 8 on Population Genetics & Evolution? - ap bio lab 8 full

I began my conclusion, but I'm hanging a bit.

Everything we have talked about the sources of error (sample size and errors in recording or calculation)

I have to reach the goal, and the formulation of the importance of linking laboratory results to the whole situation and new issues and suggest new experiments for research.

Has anyone any idea what they say or be included?

2 comments:

Jules said...

Did you report and interpret the results, and how they support your hypothesis or not? This is important.

virgile b said...

I think the lab is funny and UR tomorrow because of the extension of working life should be based on the assumption, and supporting the result

Post a Comment