Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Color Vest Does The Groom Wear What Color Vest Should The Groom Wear?

What color vest should the groom wear? - what color vest does the groom wear

Ok, my wedding colors red, white and black.
I like the bride, of course, wear white W / red Boquet, and red roses in her hair. The groomsmen wore black suits w / red ties, the bridesmaids W black / red roses.
Now the groom will wear a black tuxedo.
Should I match w / a white jacket or Groomsmen w / a red jacket?
Personally, I like to think red, but white. What is it? What would look best?
Thank you. :)

5 comments:

riversco... said...

If you your marriage is really smart, I know van. And if he thinks, knows, go with that. Thus, we agree with you. And you get a red rose for his buttonhole, then match your bouquet.
And a black tuxedo is the perfect complement to your dress in white.

b2b 5/2/10 said...

Groom usually not with the witnesses
My colors are silver and lavender - Lavender Girl - Witnesses in the West Lavender (hehe) and my friend have a silver vest
probably more fire and colors, but black could do (maybe a little too dark) or a silver or gold as a neutral

MELANIE said...

Because the children are wearing red ties ~ red vest would be too red. Go with a black vest for the groomsmen. Since women are red for their bouquets.
Your husband should wear a white vest, to find you!

Evelosia said...

red ...
These are my colors!

http://flickr.com/photos/26270968 @ N03/24 ...

Photos!

My daughter was also in black and adorned with red flowers
http://flickr.com/photos/26270968 @ N03/24 ...

Kayleighs Mommy said...

You may know, but it would be in white shirt and red tie, because you are thinking of white with red roses, I would be really strong

Post a Comment