Saturday, February 13, 2010

Seborrheic Dermatitis More Condition_symptoms Pics What Is An Effective Treatment For Seborrheic Dermatitis?

What is an effective treatment for seborrheic dermatitis? - seborrheic dermatitis more condition_symptoms pics

I had experience with weeping sores on the scalp, and do not seem to improve. I asked what this might mean, and seems the most likely candidate to be seborrheic dermatitis. The jury appears to the causes, but it seems to be a clear trend towards a fungal infection of hair follicles. What would you recommend to treat this condition?

1 comment:

Yuri B said...

Hey ..

I currently suffer from this condition. It can be a source of imbalance in hormones, a fungus on the skin, malnutrition, etc. ..

At this moment, take a vitamin of the various liquids (so-called VIBE). It worked quite well, but do not start to occur until maybe 4-5 weeks .....?

I also have cider vinegar and tea tree oil on my skin. This helps with the fungus ... Clean very well and blocked the majority of the flaking and redness for me. Have a look on the web! ^ _ ^

I wish all the best for you. I had hair loss from this terrible disease. Now I am looking for eyebrow transplants and scalp! Ah ...

Post a Comment