Monday, February 8, 2010

The Bait Bus Real I Just Posted A Question How Do I Sell My Home Commercially?

I just Posted a question How do I sell my home Commercially? - the bait bus real

No zoning here, I mean, anyone can take a bus to take her land and live there. And when people Zoning.Most no business there, House Grocery Store in the Reading Room Taro and bait for the flea market. Ha Ha LOL truth. If I understand correctly, I can tell you how you want, if only codes.Madison Maine Zoning Zoning in the downtown.

1 comment:

Nevada Pokerqueen said...

So, what we say is that you sell this house as a commercial property or business?
Ordan If no zoning or other rules or regulations in force, you can sell as you wish. The problem is that most buyers outside the zones and areas that should not say on your list. Many, also off the track with the neighborhood, there is no unregulated HOA is not always ideal.
And if someone wants to pigs on their property or repair of vehicles, increase in your garden. It would certainly be a thorn in the side and could affect the sale of a house in the neighborhood. Of course, you do not have to pay the fees, but it's a big risk for a household in an area without zoning.
You can specify as much as you, if your country will have no zoning, but it is always better to ask a salesperson in the State owns the house.
They can tell you, Stright and it costs something, and you usually you're not using it for sale. They can tell you the pros and cons free.
Good Luck

Post a Comment