Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Need A Poem For My Wedding Card What Would Be A Cute Poem For The Beginning Of A Guest Activity Card In A Wedding Welcome Basket

What would be a cute poem for the beginning of a guest activity card in a wedding welcome basket - i need a poem for my wedding card

I welcome baskets in hotel rooms when they come to our wedding and wanted a card that can display a list of activities you do not during the day Saturday had to be incorporated before the wedding. Has anyone a cute poem or saying that it is a good start before the list would be the activities? Basically I want a header that says something other than "activities of the user"

1 comment:

ranchgir... said...

Our "in the neighborhood and love,
We are pleased to be here
Take advantage of these things we are very honest!

Eh. It's a bit Dr. Suess-y, but maybe you will inspire!

Post a Comment