Monday, February 15, 2010

Cost Of A Movie Ticket At Loews How Much Does A Movie Ticket Cost At Century Theater?

How much does a movie ticket cost at century theater? - cost of a movie ticket at loews

I really want to see the Simpsons movie and laughing (do not ask) I've never been to the movies. I'm a child on the street, so do not think I'm a child. I thought I might be able to go if I can have money and my mother to check that the Simpsons a cartoon light. If you know how much a ticket please reply. Thank you! XD

1 comment:

Bookworm said...

There are different prices for different regions of the United States, but the average price is usually $ 8.00 per adult and $ 6.00 for children under 12 years, and $ 5.75 for each morning in the negotiations (in the usually before 5-6 hours). Here's a link where you can see, is that Century Theaters in your area for you the exact prices: http://www.cinemark.com/tspage.asp

Good luck and happy movie viewing! :-)

Post a Comment