Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Can I Write In A Having A Baby Card What Should I Write In A Baby Congratulations Card?

What should I write in a baby congratulations card? - what can i write in a having a baby card

My biology teacher waiting for a girl about September and the courses are throwing her baby shower at school. Each of us has a gift and so on. I have a gift and a card, but you do not know what to write on the card that is not "Congratulations" Best "and" wishes ". Any suggestions?

3 comments:

♥♥Xanden's Mommy♥♥ said...

that's very nice of your class! Simply put, you will make a great mom. This will make people happy and some encouragement for the best mom

Hello Cow How Are You said...

They are a great mother,

She teaches biology as their ... ETC.

Once a teacher for a mom is gonna be great ...

Kanomi said...

Congratulations on your new bio-mass! I know it will be a great mom! XD

Post a Comment