Sunday, January 17, 2010

Security Beams Mall Security Treated Me Wrongly?

Mall Security treated me wrongly? - security beams

Then I went to the mall to grab some things and a burger went to my car in the parking lot, sat down to around 20 minutes to eat. Mall security stopped beside me and behind with the main beam, as if he had been arrested by the police. They said they can not "hang" there, and they asked me to leave immediately. Those who watch it to me is that right? What can I do? basically treated me as if I were a criminal I mean, he was a paying customer, why the things I can not park there and eat their food court was dirty

2 comments:

Adam said...

Private property. to cope with. Mall cops were real cops, they want to

rayray said...

They probably thought they did nothing. No Deal bit. been there done that.

Post a Comment