Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fashion Tv Midnight Hot What Kind Of Smart Dress That Should I Wear To Go To A Party Held By Fashion TV Channel ?

What kind of smart dress that should i wear to go to a party held by Fashion TV Channel ? - fashion tv midnight hot

What kind of clothes or intelligent people think that if I to a party that will take place on the channel Fashion TV Club Hennessy go to Turin? Then I go the invitation to ... Also on the track, I'm 19 years young, male students .... but I have some nice clothes and shoes for special celebrations .... Give me some advice

3 comments:

PeggySue said...

Are you really for a dress? If so, use something like this: https: / / brittique.com / index.php # boutique/clothing/dresses/34/31/672 because there is "great" around the bust, "" .. .

E. [= said...

Rua !!!!! lol ... Crossdresser

John said...

I would go crossdressed. He was the attention and camera time. I mean, if you want to promote your career, to make them. We have noticed people in the fashion everything and if you do not. I am transvestite 51 years and I love it.

Post a Comment