Friday, December 11, 2009

How Can I Do The Fourth Stage Of Cubefield I Just Finished The Initial D Anime But Fourth Stage Said "See You Again..." But I Can't Find Anything New???

I just finished the Initial D anime but Fourth Stage said "See you again..." but I can't find anything new??? - how can i do the fourth stage of cubefield

As I said, I closed all the series said, Initial D Stage 4, but at the end of the Initial D: fourth stage is the appointment: "See you again ..." However, no other anime on the first D live-action film and there are games, or if the creators really planning to do another series? If you have any further information, please let me know. I know it was 4 years old, which means the quantity of the fourth stage, but just to be safe. Thank you.

1 comment:

henrypos... said...

Fifth stage of today is not known. However, history is in the manga and not to spoil everything. Someone third stage of the following statements. ;)

Post a Comment