Sunday, December 20, 2009

Floor Mats For Sale Two Weeks Ago I Purchased A 2006 Toyota Matrix From A Toyota Dealership. It Has 4000 Miles On It And Had Been

Two weeks ago I purchased a 2006 Toyota Matrix from a Toyota dealership. It has 4000 miles on it and had been - floor mats for sale

Since the program. The car salesman described as almost new. Then I bought, I said, there was only one key with remote control, but it was go to the other. A few days later, she called on the key issues and told me that only came with one. Of course, the manual says it comes with: 3 I went to the dealership, my mats and a radio antenna to receive, I did not buy, and asked other keys. He said he did not. I probably would not buy this car I had been told this at the front. Do you think that is owed by the dealer d'autres me the keys? In addition, the key number in this case is not. It is very expensive, given other facts, and I would have serious problems if you lose this key. Of course, the car salesman told me I won $ 100 on sale, etc. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment